Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Urge to Purge?

We have spent most of our weekends these days purging, purging, purging. We FINALLY got rid of all of our baby stuff that was literally taking over our house. Oprah is right, it does change your life. I feel a sense of peace with my newly organized self, and I'm looking for more things to organize! We are in the process of selling Wyatt's baby furniture, which hurts my heart a little - okay, a lot. There's nothing, and I mean NOTHING, I enjoy to do more than decorate a baby's nursery and now those times are behind me. I just have to post so we don't forget how beautiful they both were (don't know if Emerson's could ever be topped).





This was not the initial purpose of this post, I just started to purge a bit myself and in the process I realized I have failed miserably as a mother and never took a single picture of Wyatt's nursery. I vow to go home tonight and take a picture of the (small) corner that still looks like a nursery. As a second child myself, I realize this will continue to be his life's story. I promise to try harder, buddy roo.

We had a great weekend. We went to go see a Curious George reading and actually got outside a bit with Kaytlin.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment