Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Feeling Thankful

I'm always behind these days. That's the holidays for ya. It's just a little more than I can handle most days, and then I try to remind myself what it's all about - spending time with family. I think I may like Thanksgiving better, there's no pressure to make sure the gifts are well-received and just good old-fashioned family-time with no strings attached and whole lot of eating and drinking. My kind of day. We spent Thanksgiving break at Aunt Tiffy and Uncle Mark's this year and it was so relaxing. The kids had a ball together, and we went to Grandma and Grandpa for the big day which was perfect as always. Grandma really knows how to make everyone happy!
Our forever attempt to get just the 3 of them to look at the camera. Emerson is always just a blur in the picture (gee, I wonder why?).

The awesome placecards that Emerson made (with the help of Kayti):


Grandma never skimps on the decorations:


My little pony likes turkey, too!


Donkers favorite spot at Grandma's house (besides under the table trying to score a fallen scrap):



Besties:




Yes, I know he needs a haircut and I'm finally starting to warm up to the idea (sniff, sniff):



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment