Friday, October 23, 2009

Catching up...

I can't believe how behind I have gotten, and it's hard to get motivated to catch up. There's so many things I wanted to blog about over the last month, but it looks like I will just have to pick a couple. We had one weekend in September that was full of birthday parties. This was the twins' birthday party from Emerson's class at Bounce U:

Here's a not so uncommon occurance, have I mentioned that Wyatt is quickly gaining on Emerson?


I so wish I got this on camera, but right after she took this bite, Wyatt walked up to her and she stuck the rest of the cupcake right in his mouth. Now sharing with baby brother is an uncommon occurance...this was Jax's birthday party. He lives in our old neighborhood in Eagle Ridge.

And to end the weekend, a trip to buy some pumpkins, the tractor was a big hit.


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment