Monday, April 25, 2011

2 year anniversary



















It's been two years since I started the blog - and not without another very eventful Easter. I found the girls behind closed doors with some scissors looking guilty, but thought nothing of it (maybe because it was 7am in the morning and I hadn't had my coffee yet). Until later when I discovered hair in the trash and examined a little closer. Sure enough, Madison had cut Emerson's hair (at her request) - and let me just mention we were to get our professional pictures taken THAT day. I remained super cool, it wasn't too bad - they were trying to bring the mullet back. Luckily, I had a headband planned for the shoot. Only later, to discover that Emerson had also cut Maddie's (no so abundant) hair as well. I'm sure we will be talking about this for years to come, so a little haircut was well worth the many laughs we had over the the whole "barber shop" incident. Overall, a wonderful Easter full of a lot of memories. There's not much little left in them. Maddie has even lost her two front teeth!


Couldn't you just eat them up with a spoon?








Silly, silly




Our blessed families:



Sissies/BFF's




2 (3 if you ask him) going on 13



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment