Thursday, July 8, 2010

2! A Message For Wyatt

I had no idea that two years ago (today) my life would be totally transformed by you. Sure, I had heard about the mother, son bond thing but it just sounded like blah, blah, blah in my head. I totally get it now, and I get what your Daddy and Nana share, too.
Everyone gives me a hard time about I much I adore you. This will never change. I hope that's mutual because the thought of you getting too big to rock or sit in my lap makes my heart sad. I try to relish every moment that you love on me, because I know (already) how fast time flies. Please, just promise me you'll need me in some capacity forever. Some of the reason I adore you so much is because you're just like your Daddy (without the smart mouth...yet). You have a sense of humor and always know how to make me laugh and you are so very sensitive. You like to clean-up. You are going to make some woman (over my dead body) very happy one day just like your Daddy has made me.

You have been the perfect addition to our family and our lives are undeniable full. Full of craziness, love, noise, laughter, and LIFE. My life is so incredibly full of all the things I always hoped for, and I promise to try to make sure I fill yours with all the things that you hope and dream for.
You are so lucky to have "Sisthy." She loves you to death, and is your ultimate protector. I just know she will be the one to make sure we live EVERY day to the fullest, and near exhaustion!
I love you, more than you'll ever know - my little dinosaur.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment