Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday to our little monkey


I know it sound cliche, but I really don't know where the last year went. It seems like a blur, and my baby is already one! The thought of no longer having a baby around saddens me, but I know there are many new memories to come. We had a (somewhat) memorable birthday yesterday. Party celebration posts to come soon. Here's a (albeit birth-) day in the life of Wyatt:

Breakfast for the birthday boy:

Getting handsome (it's not hard!) for my first year photos:

Celebrating survival of the photo shoot with some lunch at Village Deli:

Stopped by the hospital to see this new little bundle of joy (well at least daddy did). Ryan Kristopher Sauls, born 2 minutes shy of Wyatt's birthday. Congrats Cliff and Emily:



Official birthday cupcakes and presents from nana:



Here's what I thought about the cupcake:





We can't believe it's been a year since the day you were born. You are loved more than you know, Wyatt!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment